Friday, December 25, 2009

All I Want For Christmas . . . Part 2


For those who may be wondering . . . we had a total of 1126 in worship on Christmas Eve (four worship hours). Great music, wonderful spirit, and hopefully a connection with God that won't soon leave us.

Now I have a Christmas afternoon to continue reading the galley proofs of The Ultimate Christian Living. It's a great book (to be published March 1, 2010). If I don't get too tired, I may begin writing the Introduction--the final piece of the book and my last contribution to make the book complete.

I'm very impressed with this book . . . but I also recognize that I'm not as spry as I used to be. I'll read and write for as long as I can, but after that, if I fall asleep . . . well, everyone at my house has already fallen asleep anyway. I'll just join the party.

No comments: