Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Blogs


For the past three years I've written this blog, "Between Pages"--a crazy blog offering a sneak peek into my reading and writing endeavors. But I've written other blogs, too. And 2010 offers me a new opportunity to leave behind my blog about reading the Bible through in a year and now taking up a new blogging endeavor. I'll still be blogging on Between Pages, but I've been thinking about one of the following. Have an opinion? Send in your vote.

Readtreads
I suppose this is my favorite idea: a blog that would revisit some of my published writing (articles, essays, stories, columns, etc.) and reprint them on the blog along with some of my comments, including when, where, and how the work came to be published.

PulpitPrep
A blog offering a peek inside the working mind of a pastor preparing a sermon. Would pastors be interested in this one? I don't know. It could be very boring stuff, but I might have to spice it up with some zaniness.

And, if neither blog idea works, that's okay, too. I've got plenty of other insanity I can dream up.

1 comment:

Michelle Kallock Knight said...

I like your first idea best too.