Monday, November 30, 2009

On Dasher . . . On Cupid . . .


Amazing the images you can find on Google when you type in the word "Christmas". So, here's my little offering to your Christmas cheer! (No, this is NOT me!)

Now that Thanksgiving is past, I've started thinking about my annual Christmas letter to friends and family. What should I say? How many lies should I tell?

Well, just to keep things fun, I'll include a short list of some highlights below and I'll let you pick out the truths from among the Christmas whoppers.

Logan
* Qualified for a spot at the national olympic-lifting event in Atlanta, GA.
* Turned 16
* Ate his weight in ring-dings in 2009

Chelsey
* Began second year at Ball State in Elementary/Special Education
* Was elected to a leadership role for the international Free the Slaves ministry
* Didn't need any tuition money from old Dad in 2009

Becky
* Took a 25th Anniversary cruise with Todd this summer
* Decided to go back to school so she could become a principal
* Thinks that the absence of Todd's mustache makes him an even better lover

Todd
* Had three books published in 2009
* Lost 5 pounds on his anniversary cruise
* Never stretches the truth

1 comment:

Michelle Kallock Knight said...

Oh, Todd- this photo is so NOT rated G. It needs a disgutsing rating- D for disgusting. I cannot believe you found it and then put in on your blog?!