Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Bucket of Books List

I have a long list of books I intend to buy--and the list get's longer by the month. Among the various books I intend to order soon are:

Nonfiction
Come, Be My Light--Mother Teresa
The Birth Narrative of Jesus--Marcus Borg (real heady stuff)
The Resurrection Narratives of Jesus--Marcus Borg (more theology from this dude)
1491: The Year Before Columbus Discovered America

Fiction
Something Wicked This Way Comes--Ray Bradbury
The Shack (not about the basketball player!)
90 Minutes in Heaven (is this fiction, fantasy, memoir??)

This is just a small portion of my list, which now consumes 4-5 notebook pages. I'll get to them all somehow.

Happy reading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Todd, your ill-used apostrophe is causing me real, actual pain.

Also, the 1491 book sounds interesting.