Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Blog


Starting January 1 I'll add a second blog to my daily routine. Yes, I'll still be blogging Between Pages and plan to reach the 1000 blog milestone for this page around mid-year 2011. But for those who might appreciate a quasi-morning-devotional of a different sort, I'll be adding Todd's Ten to the mix.

Every morning, when I rise, I'll offer a 250-300 word insight on some topic or another. I'll share ten insights I have about this topic over a two week period, and by the end of the year, I'll actually have a book. In fact, I hope to use this new blog to create a book of odd, esoteric devotions.

What's up first on the new blog? Ten Ways to Approach a New Year.

You won't have any trouble finding the new blog (http://www.toddsten.blogspot.com/), but don't forget this bit of insanity either. I'll still be right here at Between Pages (http://www.toddoutcalt.blogspot.com/) and hope to take you on a crazy office-by-office tour as we follow one of my newer book proposals from creation, to agent, to editor, to Manhattan and, eventually, back to rejection and square one. It should be a fun blog series and I hope you'll join me in January.

God bless you in 2011 . . . and don't forget to laugh!!!! Life is much richer if you do.

No comments: