Monday, December 20, 2010

The 2011 Blog


In case you're one of those oddballs who just can't get enough of my blogs (oh, but YOU have a life don't you?) . . . Beginning January 1, 2011, I'll be writing a second daily blog. I'll still be writing this warped piece of humor, too, but for those who also crave a more serious bent or something more "devotional" you may find it at http://www.toddsten.blogspot.com/. It's up now, so check it out.

This blog, "Todd's Ten", will be a top-of-the-morning devotion of 250 words aimed at giving you a fresh start to the day. But my observations will be unique and unlike any devotion that you've probably read.

For example, in January I'll be writing first on "Ten Ways to Look at a New Year".
I'll then write on "Ten Ways to Look at a Problem".

Get the picture? Ten observations on common or ordinary things. Each day, Monday-Friday a single observation for your consideration and enjoyment. Sometimes poignant or introspective, sometimes didactic or esoteric . . . I'll try to offer some great writing on every day experiences.

During 2011 I also hope to offer devotions on:
"Ten Ways to Look at a Piano" and "Ten Things We All Learn in High School".

Anyway . . . hope you can make Todd's Ten a part of your morning. Two minutes and you've got something to think about.

No comments: