Friday, July 9, 2010

Holy Nosebleed, Batman!


A few days ago I was reading an article about nosebleeds. (What do you expect, that I'd read an article about bellybuttons?) Anyway, yesterday, while working out at the gym, I got a nosebleed. The reason? I had pushed my body to the lifting limit which, at my age, is no small feat.

It is uncanny how, sometimes I end up reading books or articles that actually impact me.

Take, for instance, a magazine article I was reading about the best used cars. A day later, I ended up with a 5th junk car sitting in my driveway . . . a gift from my parents. Uncanny.

I've already decided, I'm not reading any articles about heart attacks or tooth cavities. I'm going to read happy books about people who find millions of dollars inside pillow cases or who discover long-lost treasure in their backyard septic tanks.

Yeah, that'll do.

No comments: