Friday, August 14, 2009

Love Boat: Final Frontier


(Did I marry a beauty, or what?!)


Well . . . our love boat cruise is over. We are now back to the old grind: preparing to take the oldest back to Ball State (she can't wait) and to get the youngest back to high school (he wants to vomit). We all have so much to do in September that our heads are spinning and our calendars are exploding.

Closing out this Love Boat blog, I just want to say, thanks for reading and enjoying (and for your willingness to take a sneak peak into my dementia).

And, in case my wife finds time to read this blog: I love you. Thanks for keeping my ten page love letter (you can sell it on eBay). And I'll have more poems on the way!

As for the photo . . . Becky had just turned back the sheets in our stateroom, the boat was rockin', and I really don't recall what happened after I took this photo!

No comments: