Friday, November 19, 2010

Going to the Dogs

(Photo: Buster, the wonder pug)


After completing my 50-year-old conditioning goal, I have subsequently gained back ten pounds, only to lose seven again (as of today). So . . . I'm still staying close to top condition even as I gorge myself on donuts and pizza.



Yesterday, I decided to take a short online quiz designed to show how my life-outlook and behaviors would translate into dog years and dog breed. My results were startling.



If I were a dog, I'd be nine years old, and I'd also be a chihuahua. A chihuahua? Evidently this breed of dog demonstrates "high-energy, lovable, personable, social, and workhorse" tendencies. Workhorse? Lovable? I'm lovable? Really?



Why is it that I can take a quiz like this and find out that I'm a chihuahua, but if I ask my wife to take the same quiz, she would be offended, thinking that I'm telling her that she's a dog? Well . . .



I just can't get over the chihuahua. Heck, I've squished larger bugs.

No comments: