Monday, March 22, 2010

Great Book


One of the books my wife completed a few weeks ago was The Leadership Challenge, by Kouzes and Posner . . . an iconic book among leadership gurus and certainly one of the best books on the subject that I have read. I might even say it's the best book on Leadership ever written, but I don't want to get too mushy!

It's fun reading books I didn't buy. But come to think of it, I actually did buy this one, since that's one of the joys of marriage . . . sharing.

Yeah, we share a lot of things around here. Food. Water. I sometimes use the same razors my wife uses on her legs. (But naturally, I don't shave my legs nearly as often as she does.)

Kouzes and Posner really know their stuff. And I think my wife's stack of textbooks offer two or three of their other titles. I'll get to these next time I shower and shave.

No comments: