Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pre[Season]


I am now officially thinking about Christmas. How so, you ask?

Well, on Friday I spent the better part of the day working on two memoirs and a story that I am using for my Advent and Christmas Eve messages this year. They ain't bad. One is, I think, hilarious, and the other two are rather introspective.

I also expect to receive delivery of a Christmas CD I "cut" in studio some months ago. I should be finding that box of CDs on my porch any day now.

And, finally, I've been telling Becky that we need to start making our gift list for the family, seeing as how I order a great many gifts online and some of these can take weeks/months to deliver.

Anyway, I'm planning ahead. You? Forget about it. We're not even at Halloween yet, and I haven't got a single piece of candy for the kiddies.

No comments: