Friday, October 2, 2009

Missing Book Dedication: To Aaron & Andrew


It's true: I never read my books after they are published. But I did happen to notice that GROUP screwed up when they published $5 Youth Ministry last month. They left out the dedication page.

Now, normally, I wouldn't be upset by this, but this dedication was special. It was one of my best ever . . . and it's not in the book. Somebody screwed up, cause I sent it in! Sure I could have written a dedication like:

To Mom
I am the sweetest fruit of your womb . . .

OR

To Dad
Who fathered one child too many . . .

OR

To My Brother, Ty
Thanks for taking the blame all these years

But, no, I wanted to dedicate this book to two great guys who have a heart for youth ministry and the Lord's work, two friends, two colleagues, two who (I think) understand my warped sense of humor. So . . . here's the missing DEDICATION PAGE to $5 YOUTH MINISTRY:

To
Andrew "Website" Attwood
&
Aaron "Biker Blog" Helman

No comments: