Monday, April 20, 2009

Writing Notes


Years ago, I wrote with pencil on lined paper. Whole books this way. But with the advent of the PC my handwriting went to pot. Now, it's all I can do to keep my handwriting legible.

I do, however, keep an ample supply of pencils nearby. I use them to write notes around the house. Stuff like:

Dear Becky,
I have cleaned the toilets, mopped the floors, washed the dishes, and fixed a batch of sandwiches for dinner. Enjoy.
XXOO

Dear Cable Guy,
I have left a door key under the mat for your convenience. Thanks for fixing our TV. You may use the toilet if you need to. It's clean. Sandwiches are in the fridge.
XXOO

Dear UPS Man,
Thank you for delivering my new toilet cleaning supplies. Wanna sandwich? My wife won't eat 'em.
Hugs

Logan,
Thanks for eating all of the sandwiches. Please flush if you use the bathroom.
I love ya', man!


No comments: