Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jell-O?

Some time back I wrote a piece about Jell-O, which I sent away to an editor. Lo and behold, today I received word that they are accepting it for publication. Jell-O! Jell-O? Are you kidding me? Jell-O?*

This acceptance confirms my long-held suspicions that I can write about anything. Jell-O?

What's next for me? How about an article about dog poop? How about an article about Thanksgiving day leftovers? I could also write about how to clean out a garbage disposal. Maybe a short piece about leaf raking?

Jell-O? Jell-O?*

* For those of you unfamiliar with the Jim Mora rant (former Colts coach) I'm doing a spin off here! Jell-O? Are you kidding me? Jell-O?

1 comment:

Michelle Kallock Knight said...

In the vein of Seinfeld- you can write well about nothing!