Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Donut and Me

This blog entry might be considered an experiment.  For some reason my January blog posting on donuts (the breakfast of champions) continues to get many "hits" each month.  What gives?  Why the interest in my diet?

Let the record show that I'm going to monitor this posting to see if these same donut fanatics show up on the "hit" list.

As for donuts, have you tried the seasonal pumpkin spice at Dunkin' Donuts?  Or how about the Thanksgiving blend coffee at Starbucks?  Good stuff.

Donuts, of course, are a great interest of mine.  And as I think about it, it's probably time I try to pitch an article on donuts to some unsuspecting editor.  Who better to write a donut essay than me?  Who better to get free donuts for a taste testing?

As long as I'm writing, I might as well be enjoying my research.    

No comments: