Friday, April 29, 2011

Ravelin' Man

And yet another portion of One Strange World:  one of my children's books (unpublished) that helped to warp the psyche of my children.  Naturally, of course, my children think they are normal, as they grew up believing that all dads wrote books about tonsils and tattoos and ten foot tapeworms in habiting their large intestines.  Hopefully, I've instilled some value through the years and my kids can see the odd, the bizarre, and the quirky in the world around them.  All they have to do is look in the mirror.

Ravelin' Man

I had a raveling
In my sweater

And so I pulled
   And pulled
      And pulled
         And pulled
            And pulled
               And pulled
And the raveling
Kept going on
   And on
      And on
         And on
            And on
And now
My sweater's gone!

No comments: