Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blogging Bloggers


I'm tired . . . but I've been up late the last few nights trying to blog the bloggers. Or, to be more exact, I've been trying to convince bloggers to link my blog to their blog. I've been trying to give my blog a higher profile by linking to other blogs. And on and on it goes . . . .

I have no idea what I'm doing.

I wonder . . . is there a blogging service . . . some business that one can hire to blog other bloggers, make these links, get this groove on?

Anybody out there, other than my wife, wanna blog with me?

1 comment:

Stacy Post said...

Hi Todd!

I think you need to add a Blogger gadget that allows followers. Or you can add a Blog List of blogs you're following? Go to your blogger dashboard, layout and add a gadget. It will show you the list of possibilities. I'd be happy to add your blog to mine once you're all set up!