Friday, March 13, 2009

Reading My Friends

Over the past week, I've read several manuscripts that friends have given me. I'm not really an editor, but I was impressed, and I have some ideas that I hope to offer.

I'm very impressed by one young lady at Calvary who has written a 160,000 word novel. There's no way I could have completed anything of that magnitude when I was her age. So, if you are reading this blog, my young apprentice (that's a reference from Star Wars, by the way!) please see me soon so I can talk to you and your parents about your amazing talent.

Now, this Friday, I'll once again be returning to Old Sparky tonight for an afternoon and evening of creating my own oddities. I've got another CD script to write, and a couple of articles for magazines, and I'm still working on my "dog" book. I just hope it won't be a dog when I finish it.

No comments: