Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Growing Reading List

In the past month, I've had several people ask me if I would read their book manuscripts and offer my thoughts and editorial insights. Glad to do it. My list has grown exponentially now, and I've got quite a pile of goodies. But I do look forward to helping any way I can.

Though it is Sunday afternoon and I have just returned from attending a mandatory clergy meeting, I am nevertheless relieved to have one of my own books offered up into the hands of the four horsemen of the apocalypse...the four editors at Group who have been riding my sorry buns for two months, spurring me on to get the manuscript completed before these tough times are no longer so tough.

At last, free of one manuscript, I can move on to writing something fresh (which will then become my new burden). But I hope for it, nonetheless.

In the meantime, I'll get to reading these books and manuscripts of my friends. It will be fun!

No comments: