Monday, October 22, 2007

Reading Starbucks

Today I was reading my Starbucks coffee cup: "The Way I See It". The quote was: "There is a special place in hell for women who don't help women." Madeleine Albright, former secretary of state and ambassador to the U.N.

Now, I don't know too much about special places in hell, but I thought I'd add a few of my own to the list. There also might be a special place in hell for:

The guy who invented the reality T.V. show
Pro athletes who don't like dogs
The person who invented the vegamite sandwich (have you tried one of these!!!)
Dentists who enjoy working without novacain
The guy who coined the phrase, "There's a special place in hell..."

Oh, and I'm now saving my coffee cups as souveniers. I've got fourteen and I won't stop until I fill up my garage with slogans.

No comments: