Friday, December 20, 2013

Doctoring the New Year

Looking ahead to 2014, I note that I have several science fiction stories under consideration.  I had three science fiction stories published in 2013 and hope to improve upon that in the new year. 

Recently, I received a lengthy feedback from a science fiction editor regarding one of my stories--a piece that I'm going to have to rewrite extensively in order for it to fit the hard science the editor noted as missing or contradictory to fact.  But I appreciate feedback like this . . . and obviously this editor took the time to read my entire story.

2014 is going to be an interesting journey.  What with all of the deadlines, pitfalls, paths and potentialities . . . I will need to keep my imagination running wild, too.

I'm not sure about time travel, but it would help if I could live some days twice.  Or clone myself.  Or type on two keyboards simultaneously.

But WHO can do that?   

No comments: