Monday, November 5, 2012

To New York With Love

Photo July 2012: Logan & Todd at the Statue of Liberty railing, Manhattan (R) and Ellis Island (L) in the background.



Last week it came to my attention that a few of the New York editors I have worked with over the years were unavailable to read some of my manuscripts (I have several floating around the Big Apple right now).  The culprit was Sandy, and the publishing industry in New York--and in New Jersey (John Wiley & Sons) especially--will have to have time to recover and catch up on all their reading.

I hope and pray that my friends on the east coast will find comfort and relief as soon as possible, and that the vast publishing industry in the New York environs will soon be back in print.

Keep the presses rolling, gang.  And keep looking up! 

No comments: