Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dark Fiction

Word came that my latest science fiction story is now available.  The story, "Squatters" was published in the British magazine, Morpheus Tales, which has been described as a home for dark and controversial fiction.  (Not sure if my stories are either, but I do like this story about a wild-west world near the giant red star, Betelgeuse.)

Print copies not available in the U.S., but a Kindle version of the magazine can be found on Amazon at:

 http://www.amazon.com/Morpheus-Tales-23-Charlotte-Johnson-ebook/dp/B00I1FCC48/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391181295&sr=8-1&keywords=morpheus+tales+23

Anyway, want to thank Adam for including me in the issue, and I hope we can meet again in these pages, soon.

One of these days I'm going to gather all of my published science fiction and make a book . . . but until then . . .

There are always more stories to write, because there are always more worlds to imagine.

 

No comments: